Got a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied? This Fudge Brownie Cereal will do the trick. Just add organic grass-fed whole milk for a tasty breakfast treat. Add blueberries or raspberries for an added treat. Advanced and Core Plan approved.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia liquid or powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put a stainless steel pot over medium heat.
- Blend coconut milk and cocoa powder in the pot.
- Add in the stevia and shredded coconut until everything is blended in. Remove from heat.
- Spread mixture into a thin layer onto the parchment.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, (the longer it cooks, the crunchier the cereal will be)
- Stir them at about 15 minutes, making sure the mixture doesn’t burn.
- Store in an airtight container.