A very fancy and aesthetic way to inject some serious superfoods into your day. You can also substitute broccoli for spinach if that’s more your speed.
- 3 free range eggs, beaten
- 16oz. carton of organic cottage cheese
- 8 oz. shredded organic cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. box of chopped frozen spinach – defrost and drain/squeeze out the water as much as possible
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 6-8 sliced button cap mushrooms
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with butter. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour mixture into the pie pan. Place a cookie tray under the pie pan to catch any drips. Bake for 1 hour or 1 hour and 10 minutes until mixture is firm.