“InstantPot” Indian Butter Chicken
INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 2 LBS boneless chicken breast
- 2 TSP himalayan salt
- 1/2 TSP cracked black pepper
- 4 TBSP grass fed butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- Spices: 1 TBSP gram masala, 2 TSP ginger,1 TSP cumin, 1 TSP turmeric
- 1 CUP coconut cream
- 1/4 CUP fresh cilantro
Serving Size: 4
- Using the Sauté setting, season chicken with salt (1.25 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp), add 1 tbsp. butter and 2 cloves of garlic to instant pot, then brown chicken on each side (6-8 min). Next add onion and jalapeño continue to sauté whiling adding all spices and 3/4 TSP salt for another 2 min, then push CANCEL.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, choose HIGH PRESSURE for 10 min. Once completed, release the pressure valve and remove the chicken, chopping into small cubes, then return to the instant pot.
- Pour in the coconut cream, remaining butter. Close the lid to allow the instant pot to warm the contents until ready to serve.
- Serve over Cauliflower Rice (or Palmini Rice) and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Fat: 43g Protein: 47g Carbs: 6g