Turkey Bacon Beef Sushi Rolls
- 1 LB Grass Fed Ground Beef/Bison
- 2 Ounces Raw Cheddar (sliced)
- 10 Pieces Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 Red Onion, Sliced
- 2 Medium “Bubbies” Pickles, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Mayonnaise Sauce
- 2 TBSP Organic Ketchup *primal kitchen
- 1 TBSP Yellow Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lay out a piece of cling-wrap large enough to hold10 pieces of bacon, lengthwise
- Lay the bacon onto the cling-wrap vertically, each layer slightly overlapping the previous.
- Place the beef/bison ground onto the 10 pieces of bacon, such that its spread evenly and thin, leaving at least 1 inch along the top where the bacon is uncovered. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cheese, onion and pickles evenly over the ground beef. Roll the bacon tightly, starting at the bottom and working your way to the top ensuring everything is enclosed inside.**Do not roll cling-warp into the meat!