INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Cashews
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10-15 drops liquid stevia
*Nut free version: substitute sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F. Use either a silicone bread mold or a 7×3 greased loaf pan.
- Blend eggs, cashews, coconut oil & flour along with baking soda and salt using medium speed for about 1 min.
- Add the ACV and blend for 10-15 seconds simply to mix the ACV well then transfer immediately into the silicone mold/loaf pan.
- Bake for a total of 45 min. At 25-30 min remove and cover with foil to prevent the top from burning.
- Remove, cool for 30 min before removing. Slice as you would any loaf of bread, serve and enjoy!