INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 1 LB Grass Fed Flank Steak
- 2 Cups Cremini Mushrooms
- 10 Sage Leaves
- 2 CUPS Spinach
- 2 CUPS Arugula
- 4 TBSP grass fed butter
- Himalayan Salt / Cracked Pepper
- Season the steak with salt/pepper and broil, sauté or grill until medium rare.
- Thinly slice at a 45 degree angle to give thin but broad cuts.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low heat. Slice mushrooms thinly, add to the butter and sauté for 4-5min or until tender.
- Arrange spinach and arugula onto a plate and place the sliced steak on top in a staggered pattern.
- Drizzle the mushroom butter and mushrooms over the steak and greens. Serve Immediately.