- 2 CUPS Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1/2 CUP Coconut Sugar
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon Powder
- 1 CUP Coconut Milk
- 1 LARGE Egg
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 6 TBSP Almond Butter
- Pinch Of Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners or use a silicone muffin mold.
- Place all dry ingredients into a medium bowl mixing thoroughly.
- In a large bowl whisk milk, eggs, and vanilla extract together.
- Add the dry mixture, folding slowly, then stir in almond butter and salt until a batter is formed.
- Transfer batter into your muffin tin/mold.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 min or until the tops are golden brown.