Here’s a grainless pizza crust (and pizza recipe) that will satisfy your desires for this all time favorite dish.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup shredded raw/grass fed mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce mixed
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- and 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
- Green peppers, sun dried tomatoes, arugula, spinach, broccoli, olives, mushrooms etc
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a pizza stone or cookie sheet with waxfree parchment paper
- Grate the cauliflower with a cheese grater. Place in water in a stainless steel pan and cook for 12 minutes.
- Mix together the grated cauliflower, egg, and half of the cheese.
- Transfer to the parchment paper sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a round about 1/4” thick.
- Brush olive oil over top of crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Mix together pizza sauce ingredients and spread over the crust
- Add remaining cheese and your toppings.
- Return to oven for 5–10 minutes, just until cheese is melted.
- Slice and enjoy