Finally, a healthy, fat-filled donut option that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 5 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup erythritol (like Swerve) or 1/2 – 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and oil your silicone non-toxic doughnut pan.
- Place the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, pumpkin puree and coconut oil in a blender or food processor and mix well.
- Add the almond and coconut flours and swerve or stevia, pumpkin spice and sea salt and mix on low speed until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the pan, filling each mold about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 1/4 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix together coconut oil, butter, and xanthan gum in a glass bowl until a creamy texture is achieved.
- Place in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 1-2 min or until melted thoroughly
- Use a coffee grinder to pulverize the swerve and add the cinnamon while pulsing
- Pour the pulverized sweetener/cinnamon mixture into the melted butter/oil and mix completely
- Add the vanilla extract and water until the desired consistency is obtained
- Place back in the oven for 1-2 min to warm and use a pastry brush to glaze over the cooled donuts
- Place the coated donuts on a parchment paper-lined baking pan into the refrigerator for 10-15 min to harden the glaze
- Serve and enjoy.