The greener the better! Happy St Patty’s day with this green salad with a fun twist. Ultimate deliciousness!
- 1/2 cup chopped, slightly toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, sliced (or a 1/4 cup of raisins) *optional
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 3 tbsp organic, full fat yogurt or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper to taste
- Organic lettuce leaves, or Kale
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the yogurt and the lemon juice. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Mix in the apple, celery, grapes (if using), and walnuts.
- Serve on a lettuce leaves.