INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 1 LB Brussels sprouts
- 1.5 CUPS Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 15 OZ Chickpeas, Drained
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/2 CUP Kalamata Olives
- 1 tsp Black Pepper/Himalayan Salt
- 1 TSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 TSP Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 12 OZ Raw Mozzarella/Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Turkey Bacon or Turkey Pepperoni/Sausage
- Using a food processor with a grater blade, shred the Brussels and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, onion, olives and seasonings, mixing thoroughly.
- In a small bowl combine Dijon mustard, olive oil and red wine vinegar to create a dressing. Pour over the contents of the large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add optional proteins such as shredded or chopped cheese and/or turkey bacon, turkey pepperoni or turkey sausage-tossing before serving.
- Serve and enjoy