Mahi-mahi is a delicious tropical fish widely enjoyed for its flavor and health properties. And do we have a recipe for you! Also, you can use this recipe for snapper as well, which is also quite good.
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets
- 1/4 cup organic veganaise
- 1 fresh lemon
- Sea salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400F
- Coat baking pan with grapeseed oil
- Place the fish fillets on the baking sheet
- Coat the top of the fillets generously with veganaise so they are completely covered
- Squeeze lemon juice over the tops of the fish fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place in oven and cook for five minutes
- Switch the oven to broiler and turn it up to 475F. Lower your baking rack
- Cook fish under broiler for 4-8 minutes until fully cooked.
*Photo courtesy of Ben+Sam. License