- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 4 Cups Oat Milk
- 4 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- Pulse walnuts, pecans & sunflower seeds in a food processor until a “crumble” is formed.
- In a large sauce pot combine coconut flakes, oat milk, chia seeds, stevia & cinnamon then simmer on medium/low heat for 10 min.
- Add the “crumble” and continue to simmer for an additional 20 min.
- When thickened (~30 min total) turn off heat and let cool for 10 min.
- Serve warm, or cool and store for up to 2 days.
- Top with your favorite toppings (berries, coconut flakes, hemp seeds etc.)