INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 3 Heads Of Broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1/4 Red Onion, sliced
- 3 Slices Turkey Bacon, cooked
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 TBSP chives, chopped
- 1/2 CUP raw smoked goat cheese
- 2/3 CUP Avocado Oil Mayo
- 3 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- Himalayan Salt, Black Pepper
- In medium pot bring 5 cups of salted water to a boil. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare a large bowl with ice water.
- Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook until tender (1-2 minutes). Remove, drain, and place in the prepared bowl of ice water. When cool, drain florets again in a colander.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine mayo, ACV, Dijon mustard and avocado, season to taste with salt and pepper to make the dressing.
- Combine broccoli, onion, bacon, ingredients in a large bowl and pour over dressing. Toss until ingredients are combined and fully coated in dressing. Refrigerate and garnish with chives before serving.