Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 10 medium carrots (about 1 pound), peeled
- 1 pound boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 6 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 3 cups organic broccolini, stalks trimmed to 1” long
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 free-range eggs
- Lay the peeled carrots on a cutting board and use a peeler to create very thin and wide ribbons. Peel down to the center of the carrot, flip over and continue peeling.
- Slice the chicken thinly on a diagonal. Place the oil in a deep sauté pan or wok over medium heat to warm. Add the garlic and chicken and stir-fry them for 5 mins. Chicken should be white on the outside.
- Add the broccolini and coconut aminos and cook for 5 more mins, until the broccolini has softened a little. Add the carrot “noodles” and stir-fry for another 5 mins.
- Push the stir-fry aside in the pan, then crack the eggs into the pan and stir vigorously until scrambled.
- Cook until firm, mix everything together. Serve immediately.