Guacamole is rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and a variety of other nutrients. The fiber in guacamole helps move food through your intestines. Guacamole can help lower your risk of heart disease, regulate your blood pressure, and help keep your immune system strong.
- 1-2 Firm Organic Avocados
- 1 Medium-size Organic Red Tomato
- ¼ Organic Red Onion
- 1 Clove Organic Garlic
- Organic Cilantro, fresh
- Mash avocados.
- Juice the organic tomato, organic onion, garlic clove, and fresh cilantro.
- Combine juiced vegetables with the mashed avocados.
- Chill and enjoy your silky soft guacamole with baked collard chips.