- 1 c organic baby spinach
- 3-4 free-range eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 c organic mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup organic onions, diced
- 1⁄4 c organic red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp pepper (you can add pepper for garnish as well)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Minced parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onions, red pepper, and spinach leaves with a bit of coconut oil, until tender. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir the other ingredients together EXCEPT coconut oil.
- In the same skillet, begin heating the coconut oil. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Cook for about 3-4 mins over medium heat. Lift edges slightly with a spatula so any uncooked portions can flow underneath until eggs are set.
- Place sautéed veggies on half of the omelet.
- Gently fold over the other half and slide onto a plate. Garnish with parsley and pepper and enjoy!