INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- 1 1/4 CUP Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 4 CUPS Filtered Water
- Coconut or Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- 3 TBSP Tahini
- 1/4 TSP Pepper &1 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 Sweet Potato (grated)
- 1 Cucumber (peeled & sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill
- 2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the following to a food processor: chickpeas, tahini, black pepper, baking powder, and 3⁄4 teaspoon salt. Pulse repeatedly until mixture holds together when pinched, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and stir in grated sweet potato.
- In a second bowl, combine cucumber, onion, dill, vinegar and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and set aside.
- Form mixture into 4 burger patties. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn the patties over once, lightly spray with oil and bake another 20 minutes. Turn the patties over once again, lightly spray with oil then bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with cucumber and the dill/onion dressing for added flavor.