Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 1 large head of cauliflower (16oz)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4-6 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter
- Himalayan Salt / Black Pepper
Consider using these as a substitution for the English Muffin in Eggs Benedict.
- Rice the cauliflower by pulsing it through a cheese grater blade with a food processor. (You can also do it manually with a grater)
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the eggs and onion, mixing contents thoroughly
- Preheat a large skillet and melt 1-2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- Scoop batter into the pan, forming into a 3-4” pancake with a silicone spatula
- Fry for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!