Heavenly Cinnamon Rolls (Gluten Free & Grainless)
These cinnamon rolls are a great substitute for those heavy, buttery cinnamon roll recipes. This one will blow you away!
- 1.2 CUP Almond Flour
- 1.25 CUP Tapioca Flour
- 1 CUP + 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 CUP Warm Water
- 1/3 CUP Grass Fed Butter
- 2 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 TBSP Raw Honey
- 1 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
- 2 1/2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1/4 TSP Vanilla
- In a large bowl add almond flour, 1 cup tapioca and 1/4 cup coconut flour, baking soda/powder, and salt and mix.
- Add melted butter, water, ACV, honey and vanilla stirring completely
- •Add the egg and continue to stir.
- Add the remaining tapioca and coconut flour, mixing until the dough is sticky
- Chill for 15/20 min which will firm the dough to handle.
- Transfer to counter top with parchment paper to spread thin, approximately 10 x 7
- Mix the Raw Honey and Cinnamon and coat the dough then roll on the long side.
- Seal with cellophane and freeze for 10/15 min.
- Preheat oven to 350, cut chilled roll every 1/2 inch, discarding the ends.
- Bake for 20-25 min until brown along the top
- Mix coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla to make the glaze.