Roasted Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Creamy Cauliflower Soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days. This easy to make soup is full of both flavor and nutrition!
- 2 lbs Cauliflower florets
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 TSP Cayenne
- 1/2 CUP White Onion (Diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 3 Cups Broth (Bone/Chicken/Veggie)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 4 OZ Grass Fed Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Raw Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, mix florets with 2 TBSP olive oil, salt and cayenne until coated.
- Spread evenly onto a baking pan and roast for 20 min, flipping at 10 min.
- Once cauliflower is done, place 1 TBSP olive oil into a large soup pot and brown the onion and garlic (5min)
- Add broth and roasted cauliflower – bringing to a boil then reducing to simmer for 15 min.
- Use potato masher or immersion blender to “mash/blend” the soup.
- Stir in coconut cream, cream cheese and grated cheese until evenly melted.
- Garnish with additional cheese, cayenne, salt/pepper if desired.