INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 6 OZ Baby Arugula (Chopped)
- 8-9 Basil Leaves (Slicked)
- 1 Pint Yellow Grape Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Pint Red Grape Tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 Large Avocados (Chopped)]
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion (Chopped)
- 2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- Place arugula and basil leaves into a large mixing bowl. Add grape tomatoes, avocado and
chopped red onion. Toss to mix
- In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad in the large bowl and toss lightly with salad fork/spoon.
- Transfer to a salad platter/bowl for all guests at your table or individually portion and serve.