Muffins are a great snack or dessert. They are awesome with a glass of coconut milk too. These muffins are filling, energy boosting and so delicious. Sweet, but with no added sugar, they will quell your craving for something "desserty". The recipe makes 10 muffins.
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp non-aluminum baking soda
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tin.
- Combine eggs, yogurt, oil, xylitol and vanilla in a food processor. Pulse until mixed.
- Pulse in coconut flour, sea salt and baking soda.
- Add blueberries and pulse two or three times
- Pour mixture into the lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are light brown.