INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Celery Stalk (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup White Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Smashed)
- 3 Cups Mushrooms (Oyster, Shiitake or Button)
- 1 Large Cauliflower (Riced)
- 1/3 Cup Bone Broth
- 2 TBSP Coconut Amino
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 TBSP Parsley (Chopped)
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor to “rice” it into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large pan add coconut oil, onions and celery and cook until tender then add the garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add mushrooms and sauté on low heat until they sweat down.
- Add cauliflower rice, bone broth and coconut amino. Allow the cauliflower rice to absorb the broth and cook only until soft. If you overcook it will become “mushy”.
- Add spinach and cook for 2-3 min.
- Season with Salt/Pepper then serve garnished with chopped parsley.