INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1 Bar of Dark Chocolate (80-90%)
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 TSP Cinnamon
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Melt chocolate bar using a double boiler or skillet over low heat.
- In a separate medium sized bowl mash the avocado, add the vanilla extract, cinnamon and stevia then stir in the melted chocolate until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate for 30 min then scoop into small spheres, approximately 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Place the coconut flakes into a small bowl and roll each formed truffle in the coconut flakes until completed coated.
- Place into a glass food container and refrigerate until served.