INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 4 CUPS raw cauliflower florets
- 4 TBSP grass fed butter
- 1/3 CUP heavy coconut cream
- 16 OZ Raw Shredded Cheese (cheddar or gouda)
- 6 SLICES turkey bacon
- Himalayan Salt, Black Pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower florets over medium/high heat until cooked thoroughly and very tender (approximately 20-30 min)
- Cook turkey bacon in an oven at 400F until crispy, remove and cool, then chop into small pieces.
- Once cauliflower is cooked, transfer to a large bowl, mash with a fork/potato masher.
- Mix in all ingredients, except 8oz of the cheese, mix well then transfer to a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 8 oz. of cheese across the top evenly then bake at 300F for 10min or until the cheese is melted and just starting to brown.