- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- Turkey or Beef Bacon, Chopped
- 3 Celery Stalks, Chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 TBSP Green Onion, Chopped Himalayan Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil Mayo
- 3/4 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 TBSP ACV
- Take cauliflower and chop into small/medium pieces – steaming until fully cooked, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Mix avocado oil mayo, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar in a bowl, adding a dash of salt and pepper.
- In another bowl mix cooled cauliflower bits with chopped celery, bacon, red onion, and fresh chives.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower mix, mixing lightly until fully coated.
- Season with salt and pepper – serve and enjoy this exceptional alternative to high carb potato salad!