- 1 large head cauliflower
- Himalayan Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Using a food processor with a “cheese grater blade” cut the cauliflower into small pieces then process into “rice” shavings. You can also use a box grader and manually grate the cauliflower pieces into “rice” shavings.
- Heat a large skillet with avocado oil on high heat. Transfer the riced cauliflower into the pan cooking until the pieces become tender (5-8 min)
- Stir occasionally adding Salt/Pepper until the pieces begin to brown.
- Keep on high heat, stirring ever 2-3 minutes until the rice pieces begin to brown through.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve as you would rice and use for any receipt that calls for rice.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or frozen for future use.