INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/2 CUP Chopped white onion
- 1/2 TSP Ground Cumin
- 1 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 TSP Ground Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Turmeric
- 2-3 TBSP Almond Flour
- 2-4 TBSP Coconut or Avocado Oil
- Mix all ingredients (except the almond flour) in a food process or until a thick batter is formed
- Form the mixture by hand into the shape of a burger and lightly sprinkle the outside with almond flour.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the cooking oil then cook the burgers on each side until brown.
- Serve with Grain less Hamburger Buns (askdrernst.com/recipes/hamburger-buns/) and your favorite toppings.