Great for eggs, asparagus and… well, it’s just good. Use it as a sauce for whatever you want! And it is got an absolute massive helping of healthy fats.
- 3 pasture-raised egg yolks
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/2 cup grassfed butter
- Mix egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in a blender at low speed.
- Melt butter to where it begins to bubble at very low heat. Do not let the butter become brown.
- Add butter to egg mixture while it blends at low speed. Add it very slowly. Only a trickle at a time so as to allow for emulsification.
- Once butter is added, increase blender speed to medium and blend for 15 seconds.
- Serve and sprinkle cayenne on top.