INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 2 CUPS Raw Hazelnuts
- 2 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 1/4 CUP Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract Liquid Stevia / Monk Fruit
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread Hazelnuts evenly overtop.
- Roast for 8-10 min.- Place Hazelnuts into a pyrex food container with a removable lid and shake vigorously until the skins have been removed.
- Place the Hazelnuts into a food processor, pulsing for 2-3 min until a nut butter is formed.
- Add the avocado oil, cocoa powder and vanilla extract, pulsing until smooth consistency
- Slowly add liquid non-sugar sweetener 5-10 drops at a time until desired taste is achieved.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.