INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 2 TBSP Flaxseed Meal
- 1/4 CUP Water
- 1 CUP Nuts / Seeds
- 1/2 CUP Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 TBSP Almond Butter
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
*Nuts: Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews
*Seeds: Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame, Chia
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a muffin tin or use a silicone muffin baking tray.
- In a large bowl, combine flax meal and water, set aside for 5 min.
- Place nuts/seeds and coconut flakes into food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer the finely chopped mixture into the bowl with the flax/water mixture.
- Using a small saucepan, melt the almond butter and maple syrup then pour into and mix into the nut/seed mixture.
- Divide evenly and place into the wells of the lined muffin tray/silicone muffin mold, approximately 1” thick.
- Bake for 15 min or until the tops are golden brown. Cool then serve.