INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup oat bran
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp ground cloves
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP water
- Sweet Leaf Liquid Stevia (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a stainless-steel baking sheet with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, oat bran, baking soda and spices mixing well. In a small bowl combine melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and water, then add to the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Break off pieces of dough and roll into 1-inch balls, then flatten to 1/4-inch-thick before placing on the baking tray.
- Place about 1-1.5 inches apart and bake for 10-15 min.