This rich and creamy Dark Chocolate Hummus is the perfect healthy treat! It combines two great snacks into one. It can be used as a frosting or eaten by the spoonful! Naturally vegan and gluten free!
- 1.5 CUP Chickpeas (Cooked/Canned)
- 1/4 CUP Tahini
- 2 CUP Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- Liquid Stevia To Taste
- Drain the chickpeas if canned or cooking, add to a food processor
- Add the remaining items in the order listed on the ingredient list while the food processor is on or in pulse mode.
- Add a small amount of water 2-3 TSP simply to help the mixture begin to churn as you process it for 60-90 seconds
- Transfer to a glass pyrex or other container and refrigerate for 1-2 hrs before serving.
- Can remain refrigerated for 5-7 days (but chances are it won’t even last more than the day you make it!)
- Serve with berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries) or with any of the cookies or recipes we have at www.AskDrErnst.com