Who said donuts can’t be healthy? Enjoy this alternative to the average donut!
- 1/3 C Coconut Flour
- 1/2 C Swerve
- 3 TBSP Raw Dark Chocolate Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 C Grass Fed Butter
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 6 TBSP cold brewed Purity Coffee
- 1/4 C Powdered Swerve
- 1 TBSP Raw Dark Chocolate Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Cream
- 1/4 TSP Vanilla
- 1.5 TBSP Water
- – Preheat oven to 350 and butter a donut pan or silicone mold.- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- – Fold in the eggs, melted butter, coffee and vanilla extract, mixing well
- – Divide batter evenly into your donut pan/mold (depending on size you may need to cook two batches)
- – Bake 15-20 min. Remove and let cool.
- – In medium bowl mix together sweetener, cocoa powder then add the cream vanilla.
- – Use the water to “thin” the glaze just until it becomes something you could “dip” the donut into. Dip the tops of each donut, then refrigerate, glaze side, up for 20-30 min before serving.