I found these paleo wraps online at Thrive Market and have fallen completely in love with them!
Made exclusively from Organic Coconut Meat, Coconut Water, Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil these are by far the best wraps on the planet – perhaps universe! Not only are they grain free, but 100% ketogenic approved!
Grass Fed Fajita Keto-Paleo-Wrap
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup of filtered water + 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh pressed garlic
- 2 pounds grass-fed steak (strip or skirt, cut into small strips)
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cups organic broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 small yellow or white onion, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup brags liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a glass mixing bowl, combine arrowroot with 2 table spoons of water and garlic. Mix until smooth. Add grass fed beef and toss until coated completely.
- In a large stainless steel pan, heat coconut oil over medium/high heat and stir-fry the beef until desired (rare to well done). Remove from heat and place on low simmer.
- In a separate stainless steel pan, sauté broccoli and onion with small amount of coconut oil for 4-5 minutes. Transfer to the beef pan.
- Combine Braggs liquid aminos, honey, ginger, garlic, pepper flakes and remaining arrowroot & water. Mix until smooth. Add to the pan.
- Cook and stir for about 2 minutes. The sauce will thicken and coat the beef and broccoli.
- Scoop into Jullian Bakery’s Paleo Wrap and serve as a wrap or soft taco.