- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/3 CUP Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 1 Full Can Coconut Cream (Chilled overnight)
- 20-30 drops Liquid Stevia (Vanilla Flavored)
- 3 Strawberries, sliced
- 1st put a full can of coconut cream into the refrigerator upside down, overnight. This separates the fat from the water.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt & eggs in blender
- Add 1/3 cup coconut cream, blend until very smooth
- Heat pan on medium, apply 2 TBSP batter and tilt the pan to thin the batter into a crepe. Once the sides are firm, flip and cook 30-40 seconds. Remove and repeat until all the batter is used
- Open the chilled coconut can, pour out the water, and transfer the fatted cream to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk on high, adding liquid stevia, until firm peaks are achieved
- Fill crepes with whipped coconut cream and fresh, sliced strawberries