INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- 1 CUP Cassava Flour
- ½ Cup Arrow Root Flour
- ½ Cup Tapioca Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/8 CUP Coconut Oil
- 1/8 CUP Grass Fed Butter
- 4 TBSP Water
- 1 TSP Baking Powder (Aluminum Free)
- 1 TSP Salt
- 10-15 Drops Stevia (optional)
- Chia Seeds, Black/White Sesame Seeds
- Egg Wash: 1 Egg White + 3 TSP Water
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cassava, arrowroot, eggs, coconut oil, butter, water, baking powder, stevia and salt into a KitchenAid mixed and combine until a dough is formed.
- Separate into 6 equal parts, form into a ball then into a bagel shape.
- Bring 2 Quarts of water to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer and place each bagel in the water until they float (about 1-2 min)
- Remove, drain, and place bagels on parchment paper. Egg-wash each bagel and top with chia seeds/sesame seeds and/or salt.
- Bake for 25-30 min until tops/sides are golden brown.