- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 2 TBSP Grass Fed Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 3/4 CUP Raw Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1/4 TSP Red Chili Flakes (optional)
- Spiralize the zucchinis into noodles and set aside.
- In a large pan melt butter and sauté the garlic 1st then add the zucchini noodles. Do not overcook – it only takes 2-3 min to make them “al-dente”
- Remove from heat, add raw parmesan, chili flakes, salt & pepper. Toss then serve.
- Top with protein of choice if desired.