These grainless Lemon Blueberry Muffins are moist and flavorful, and they are a delicious way to start the morning!
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 C Grass Fed Butter (Room Temp)
- 1/2 C Coconut Milk
- 1/4 C Raw Honey
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 2/3 C Coconut Flour
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 TSP Lemon Zest
- 1 C Blueberries (Frozen)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In large bowl mix eggs, butter, coconut milk, honey,vanilla and lemon juice until thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix together coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and lemon zest.
- Combine dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix with a whisk until no more “lumps” are present.
- Fold in blueberries and allow the batter to sit for 5-7 min at room temperature (this is to allow the coconut flour to “settle”)
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to transfer batter into a silicone muffin mold or regular muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 min
- Remove and transfer to a cooling rack before serving.
Fat: 13.5 g, Carbs: 12g (net), Protein 5.8 g