INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- 2 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 scoop Grass Fed Collagen Peptides
- 1 CUP Chopped Raw Pecans
- 1/2 CUP Grass Fed Butter
- 1/8 TSP Stevia
- 1 TBSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl beat together the butter, stevia and vanilla until creamed
- In a separate large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, collagen peptides and pecans mixing well.
- Combine the creamed butter mixture with the dry ingredients to form a dough.
- Form the dough into a “log” approximately 2.5 inches, wrap with parchment paper and freeze for 1hour.
- Unwrap the frozen dough, slice into 1/8 inch strips and bake on a parchment paper lined baking sheet at 350F for 10-15 min or until lightly golden brown.