INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 1 TBSP Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 CUP Coconut Flour
- 1 CUP Water (warm)
- 1TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil (for cooking)
- Place psyllium husk and coconut flour to a medium bowl then add water, olive oil and baking soda mixing to form a dough.
- Once formed, add salt and knead dough for 1-2 min. Set aside for 10 min.
- After 10 min the dough should be more “elastic” and easy to cut into4 even sections. Roll each between two pieces of parchment paper until thin (approximately 8” around)
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet then cook each pita/flatbread for 2-3 min per side or until slightly browned.
- Cool then use as a wrap, dipping bread for oil/hummus or to accompany any salad or international dish.