- 1 LB Ground Bison (or G.F. Beef)
- 2 Medium Yellow Onions (diced)
- 2 Medium Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 2 Medium Zucchinis (chopped)
- 2 CUPS Spinach (whole leaf)
- 1/4 CUP Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Raw Cheese
- Kite Hill Sour Cream (Almond Based)
- Lime/Lemon Juice
- In a skillet brown the bison/grass fed beef until fully cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Sauté chopped onions, peppers, & zucchini until soft.
- Add the cooked meat, then the taco seasoning and stir together.
- Remove from heat, add the fresh spinach and toss until the spinach tilts lightly.
- Serve with any desired toppings.