The only green bean casserole recipe you’ll ever need!
- 2 Medium White Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 3 TBSP Coconut Cream
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1/2 CUP Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 10 Shiitake Mushrooms (Diced)
- 1/2 CUP Coconut Cream
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
- Coconut Milk
- Himalayan Salt / Black Pepper
- 2 LBS Fresh Green Beans
- Thinly slice onions and place in a bowl. Add eggs, cream and mix well. Add coconut flour and mix to coat evenly. Sauté until browned with butter and set aside.
- Melt butter, add mushrooms, cream and bring to low boil. Whisk in egg yolks and spices along with 1/3 of the sautéed onions. Add additional coconut milk if you need to thin
- Preheat oven to 325F, place green beans in a backing dish adding the creamed mixture and garnish with sautéed onions.
- Bake for 5-10 min to heat evenly and crisp the onions.
FAT: 21.8g PROTEIN: 5.5g NET CARB: 1g