- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 2LBS organic chicken breast
- 1LB Pasture Raised Cream Cheese
- 1/2 CUP Water
- 2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Chives
- 1.5 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1.5 TSP Onion Powder
- 1 TSP crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 TSP dried dill
- 1/4 tsp each Himalayan Salt/Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Raw Cheese
- 1 scallion
- Set instant pot to Sauté and toss in chopped turkey bacon cooking until crispy.
- Press CANCEL to stop cooking element
- Add chicken, cream cheese, water, vinegar, chives, garlic/onion powder, red pepper flakes,dill,salt and pepper to the pot.
- Press MANUAL, HIGH PRESSURE and set for 15min, cooking for the entire duration
- Once vented, transfer chicken to a large plate and shred, returning it back to the instant pot.
- Stir in cheese and let melt for a few min
- Top with the crisped turkey bacon, scallions and serve.
Serve with any of the grainless breads available on www.AskDrErnst.com