- 3/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 4 cups organic, unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 6-8 drops of Liquid Stevia
- In a blender, combine almond milk, vanilla, and sweetener, mix well.
- With the blender on a very low setting, add the chia seeds and mix. This would also be the time to add other ingredients to taste if desired.
- Transfer to a container and stir every 5 minutes for the first 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add toppings.