INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 3/4 LB Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 3 Medium Zucchini’s (halved & sliced)
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Large White Onion (sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Large tomatoes (pureed)
- 1/2 TSP Each Rosemary
- Oregano Himalayan Salt
- 1/4-1/2 TSP Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium sauté pan and cook the chicken until brown
- Add onions, garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add the zucchini slices and cook until tender then add pureed tomatoes and spices.
- Simmer for 5-10 min before plating.
- Plates well with seasoned riced cauliflower, grain less pasta or quinoa.