Kimchi is rich in vitamins A and C, and due to its fermentation process is also rich in beneficial gut-boosting lactobacilli bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- 1 medium Napa cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 15 garlic cloves, minced
- 15-20 slices peeled, fresh ginger, minced
- 3 Tbsp. diced lemongrass
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup julienne cut carrots
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce or salted, jarred shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce or fermented Korean chili paste
- Combine all ingredients and place in a glass jar on counter.
- Allow to ferment for at least 5 days.