- 500 Grams Fresh Organic Peas
- 1/4 CUP Mint Leaves
- 1/4 CUP Organic Coconut Cream
- 50 Grams Organic Feta Cheese
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Cook peas in medium sauce pan filled with boiling, salted water for 3-5 min until tender and drain fully.
- Place peas into a food processor along with mint leaves and coconut cream. Pulse lightly, only a few times until a coarse mixture is formed.
- Add pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt and 2 TBSP olive oil, pulse light once or twice.
- Transfer pea spread to a plate, using a spatula to spread it evenly across the plate.
- Place feta cheese chunks evenly across the pea spread. Lightly sprinkle smoked paprika over the entire plate and garnish with fresh olive oil.