Want to enjoy a meal of spicy Gong-POW without MSG? Want to experience the satisfying taste of Chinese food without the typical peanut oil or vegetable oil (or both) which are damaging to our cells? Here is your opportunity! This make-it-from-scratch-at-home in your own kitchen recipe is delicious and satisfying to the palate. It only takes about 30 minutes to prepare. Guess what the best part is? All the ingredients promote cellular healing!
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 lbs organic 1″ cut cubed chicken
- 1 chopped organic red pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons chili paste (organic – preferred)
- 5 large mushrooms – diced
- 1 small can water chestnuts, cut in fourths
- 1″ piece of peeled Fresh ginger, use a microplane to grate
- 2-3 finely diced garlic cloves
- 1/2 – 1 cup chicken broth, organic and no added salt
- 1/2 cup tamari, organic
- 1 tsp sesame oil, organic
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, organic
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large non-teflon skillet pan.
2. Add the chicken and the red peppers to the pan when hot.
3. DO NOT TOUCH. Allow chicken and red peppers to brown.
4. Once the chicken and the red peppers have brown, stir.
5. Cook until chicken is cooked through and tender.
6. Remove from the skillet.
7. Add the organic no-salt added chicken broth, organic chili paste, organic tamari, organic peanut butter, organic garlic, organic ginger, and organic sesame oil.
8. Stir and combine over low heat.
9. Add in the diced mushrooms and water chestnuts.
10. Stir to combine.
11. Plate it up and enjoy!